Blue Coral Cups (Set of Two)
These delicate porcelain cups have an organic feel to them. Their look was inspired by my sculpture of a sea flower. The white textured glaze on the cobalt blue reminds me of sea foam, or the texture of corals. Though it looks rough, it is smooth to the touch and comfortable to hold.
- Color: white/light blue as shown on the picture
- Approximately 2.5 inches high
- Handthrown and handpainted by Lucie Moore Dupuis
- Groleg porcelain
- Dishwasher safe in the upper rack
- Microwave safe
- Comes in a nice gift box
- Made in Mill Valley, California, USA
- Ships from California, USA
- Will be shipped on January 14th 2018 (the artist is away in France for Christmas)
- Free Standard Shipping in U.S.