This one of a kind porcelain tumbler looks a little bit like a wild beehive, maybe because it was made while listening to "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kid. Perfect for a nice herbal tea with a spoon of honey. By French artist Lucie Moore Dupuis.
- Color: blue/white as shown on the picture
- Approximately 3.7 inches high
- Handthrown and handpainted by Lucie Moore Dupuis
- Groleg porcelain
- Dishwasher safe in the upper rack
- Microwave safe
- Comes in a nice gift box
- Made in Mill Valley, California, USA
- Ships from California, USA
- Will be shipped on January 14th 2018 (the artist is away in France for Christmas)
- Free Standard Shipping in U.S.